Who We Are
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, we are a newly created group of international experts with varied technical thematic skills. We are responding to the communication and quality gap between current and future international players focused on development.
We are supported by Oxford University and connected to UN agencies and programmes, private firms, Impact Investment Groups, NGOs, DAFs and Asia’s new multilateral banks.
Together, we bring an average of 15 years experience in emerging markets and fragile states across Eurasia and Sub-Saharan Africa, in Chinese, Arabic, French, Persian and Russian contexts including:
- - developed partnerships between the world’s largest logistics companies and UN Agencies in Myanmar;
- - analysed innovative public-private partnerships across South Asia for UNICEF for political space and results;
- - provided analysis and solutions to communications firms and agricultural firms in Central Asia;
- - supported IT systems for Ministries’ North-South ambitions;
- - created trilateral relations between a private company, fund manager, and a UN Agency in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- - provided diagnostics business development mapping tools for UN, INGOs, and international organizations focusing on non-traditional public-private opportunities;
- - launched a partnership between one of Europe’s largest Health Tech companies and a UN Agency;
- - developed engagement strategies for UN Agencies and INGOs for companies;
- - developed partnerships between non-renewable service providers and INGOs in South East Asia;
- - developed public-private consortia in Eastern Ukraine; prepared regular analysis on the Belt and Road Initiative (and CCB);
- - established health procurement public-private partnerships in Pakistan;
- - stewarded insurance companies’ engagement with UN Agencies;
- - catalogued and established road maps for companies’ interests and challenges in working with international organizations’ specific projects and programmes.
- - And more examples available to discuss anytime.