What We Do
Home What We Do
- Enable Improbable Partnerships to optimize international development delivery.
- Focus on the world's highest human and social potential, specializing in Fragile States and Emerging Markets within China and Russia’s increasing engagement across Eurasia and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Champion companies and communities as the drivers of social change and blended returns.
Some examples of our previous work leading the GRAY IMPACT:
- developed partnerships between the world’s largest logistics companies and UN Agencies in Myanmar;
- analysed innovative public-private partnerships across South Asia for UNICEF for political space and results;
- provided analysis and solutions to communications firms and agricultural firms in Central Asia;
- supported IT systems for Ministries’ North-South ambitions;
- created trilateral relations between a private company, fund manager, and UN Agency in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- provided diagnostics business development mapping tools for UN, INGOs, and international organizations focusing on non-traditional public-private opportunities;
- launched a partnership between one of Europe’s largest Health Tech companies and a UN Agency;
- developed engagement strategies for UN Agencies and INGOs for companies;
- developed partnerships between non-renewable service providers and INGOs in South East Asia;
- developed public-private consortia in Eastern Ukraine; prepared regular analysis on the Belt and Road Initiative (and CCB);
- established health procurement public-private partnerships in Pakistan;
- stewarded insurance companies’ engagement with UN Agencies;
- catalogued and established road maps for companies’ interests and challenges in working with international organizations’ specific projects and programmes.
- And more examples available to discuss anytime.